Monday, April 16, 2007

Grumpopotamous

Woke up this morning with a bit of a sore back and legs. I couldn't really figure out why since I've been skating indoors and ice all winter. Jen pointed out that I hadn't done much skating outdoors and I was probably much tensor skating in the rain than I normally would be.

Went to spinning at Mount Pleasant to get the legs moving and the lactic acid out. I wasn't sure who was teaching, but I was glad to see it was Duff. I really like his class, I generally feel encouraged even though most days I'm not working as hard as I should because I'm using spinning as "rest". Joined Jen at the Flow class afterwards... didn't do anything to strenuous, just wanted some nice stretching.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Lick's nature burger with all the fixin's, french fries, veggie chili on a whole wheat bun, 3 slices of pizza, fruitopia and orange juice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home