Sunday, April 01, 2007

Weekend at a Glance

FRIDAY
I taught half the combat class with Tanya at St Clair noon hour. It felt pretty good. Still obviously recovering from the 30k Around the Bay run last weekend.

Kevin and I went out on our rec skates in the early evening to explore the Don Valley trail. Bad idea. Sticks, gravel, and a deadly sand traps tripped me up and had my smacking down on my behind. It's sore. There was also no access down to the Martin Goodman Trail, it was blocked until May, so we had to detour around. Once we got out to the new trail out to the East Beaches, it was lovely. Clear and smooth pavement. We ended up skating about 13km for about 1 hour and 16 minutes. I wanted to get a better workout in, hopefully we'll strap on our speed skates and do the MGT with some distance during the week.

Kevin and I ended up going out for Sushi with Tara and eating more of the bad stuff.

I went to bed pretty late and only got about five hours sleep.

WHAT I ATE ON FRIDAY
Booster Juice, banana, flax bagel with light cream cheese, 2 Lick's Homeburgers with all the fixin's, gatorade, KFC snacker sandwhich, sashimi, deep fried softshell crab, beef, edamame, scallop with cheese, tempura fried noodle shrimp, maki rolls,

SATURDAY
I taught Combat up in Markham first thing in the morning followed by Flow. I was pretty beat teaching the class, had trouble cueing as I was catching my breath at time. The battery died and despite getting another one from Rosa, that died too, so I ended up yelling more than I should have. I'll have to make sure I pick up a pile of fresh batteries.

A nice woman by the name of Megan taught flow after my combat class. My backside just right of the tailbone was really sore from the fall yesterday.

Jen and I attended another vegetarian nutrition seminar put on by the Toronto Vegetarian Association. Again, there was quite a bit of informative stufff to help folks make the transition to eating healthier.

I went out to Oshawa to ref Women's Roller Derby. It was a pretty casual workout. I don't think i broke a sweat. It's fun though. I felt a bit like a wuss at my fall on Friday, given the fact that these women are constantly falling on their asses every round as they knock each other down.

Jen and I went to bed pretty early and ended up sleeping something like ten hours.


WHAT I ATE ON SATURDAY
Banana and Yogurt, Flax Bagel with light cream cheese, Fried Onion and pork, fried mashed potato patty, Lick's Nature burger on whole wheat with all the fixin's. Booster Juice, Monster energy drink.


SUNDAY
I wanted to go work out in the morning, but Jen and I did chores instead and it ended up being quite the workout as I went up and down the stairs numerous times hauling boxes and garbage.

We went to All You Can Eat with my family.

I did Pump and kept all the upper body weights, went slightly lighter for squats and no weights for lunges.

I stayed up all night and messed up my sleep pattern again.

WHAT I ATE ON SUNDAY
Apple, Green tea, Mango Freeze, Booster Juice, mashed potatoe bun, beef, chicken, sushi, general tao chicken, broccoli, green beans, hot and sour soup, jello, cake, ice cream, olives, mushrooms, shrimp har gow, salmon, grape tomatoes, potatoe salad,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home