Monday, February 05, 2007

Time for a nap yet?

Anthony, the guy who organizes Friday Night Skate posted a link to this...
http://www.active.com/story.cfm?story_id=13761

It's interesting to me just because I often am functioning in a state of fatigue. I've been hoping it's not considered overtraining if I am focusing on different kinds of activities on different days, but I really felt it today teaching Body Combat at noon hour with Tanya at the Manulife Centre.

I was out of breath almost the entire time. Usually I'm winded after Muy Thai, but I was breathing hard (and trying to talk!) through most of it. It was a large group with good energy... I think I yelled too much or I'm coming down with something because my voice started to go towards the end. I'm surprised how many people showed up on such a cold day... I barely made it in myself.

Candy showed up at Inline yesterday unable to speak. She had a magnetic pad with her to communicate! Hopefully I won't have to resort to that in the remainder of the week when I'm teaching kickboxing. Otherwise I'm in trouble. I'll have to work on the non-verbal cues.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Flax Bagel with Cream cheese, Banana and Yogurt, General Tao's chicken, Zuccini and beans, pad thai and chow mein, Jugo Juice Mango, Harvey's Bacon Cheeseburger with the works, Onion Rings, Fries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home