Monday, January 22, 2007

Weekend's Over

Teaching two Combat Classes today for the release. Noon at Manulife and McCaul in the evening. Exhausted from both of them, I landed funny at one point and twisted a calf muscle! I had also completely forgotten that I had made plans with Jen to attend a Self Defense course down at Union that she had been wanting to take. Of course Jen got really into it and I ended up working much more intensely than anticipated.

WHAT I ATE ON MONDAY
Cure All Soup, Cool Mint Clif Bar, Booster Juice, Honey Wheat bagel with light cream cheese, rice and lentils (that Jen made, very yummy), fries, onion rings, Harvey Burger with all the fixin's, Jugo Juice.


SUNDAY
Ice Skating in the evening. Two sessions... beginner and intermediate. Hard work.

WHAT I ATE ON SUNDAY
Krispy Kream donut, ministrone soup, Fruitopia/Ice Tea, Large Subway club with all the fixin's, Guacamoli and Chips with salsa, Sopes with beef and egg (machacas), salad, rice, beans, cheese, mango juice.

SATURDAY
Rest day. Went to Kingston with Jen. Practiced Combat in the car.

WHAT I ATE ON SATURDAY
French Onion Soup. Breschetta, Souvlaki, rice, potatoes, saganaki, chips, gummies, Krispy Kream boston cream donut. Cake, grape tomatoes,


FRIDAY
Noon hour combat at St Clair with Tanya. Yoga in the evening with Yvonne.

WHAT I ATE ON FRIDAY
Flax Bagel with Cream Cheese, banana,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home