Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sore Calf Today

My calf is still stiff and sore from yesterday. Hopefully I'll be better for Thursday evening Combat class so that I can demo flying jump knees in Muy Thai and perform the side kick move for Capoiera. I'm going to skip weights today and I'm planning on getting up for Yvonne's yoga class bright and early tomorrow morning, which should help stretch it out. I'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow and gauge whether I should go to indoor inline. I think I might have pulled something in the ab-track as well.

Jen mentioned she wants to maybe take up some kind of martial art. I'm not sure how we would fit that in time-wise, particularly once race-season hits starting in April.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Sour Berry Gummies, Mango Jugo Juice, Poutine with smoked meat, Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwhich, chocolate strawberry milkshake,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home