Monday, February 19, 2007

Kickin' Good Times

Combat felt pretty good today at Manulife noon hour with Tanya. I felt pretty good. I think it makes all the difference in the world if you've got a good class of people around you and the group energy really feeds that, particularly on a Monday when people are trying to kickstart their week.

Feeling a little guilty about missing inline practice tonight. We have tickets to see The Overcoat at Canstage. It's been two weeks off now, I'm going on Wednesday for sure, no excuses.

I'm fighting a slight cough, need to get more sleep.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Flax Bagel with light cream cheese, banana, sour gummy bears, Chicken noodle soup. 2 pork buns, chicken, mushrooms, whole wheat pasta with cheese and tomato sauce, bread with garlic butter, Key Lime Tart, Chocolate Ice Cream, Ice Tea with sugar and lemons, Spinich Salad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home