Saturday, February 24, 2007

Roll with the Punches

I was more energetic during Combat today at noon with Tanya. It will be nice to switch things up starting next week.

Last nights Spinning felt so good, it inspired me to go to St Clair again tonight for another round. Pushed through the wall again, although I dailed back a bit. Turned out I was seated behind a friend from inline in the class, so it had a kind of deja vu to drafting inline funnily enough.

Had to go for Hot Pot with some inline folks to celebrate Chinese New Year and Dave's party, so I didn't get to do Yvonne's Yoga class, which would have been a nice way to cap off the week.


Made plans to go climbing with Dave tomorrow. I should take a rest day, but I haven't been climbing for so long. Hopefully we'll make it out.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Banana, apple, orange drink, rice crepes, Beef, chicken, spinich, corn, buk choy, tofu, pork, lamb, scallop, salmon, oyster, white fish, shrimp, crab, beef balls, fish balls, mussel, udon noodle, coke, orange juice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home