Sunday, February 18, 2007

Fat Choi Spirit

Huge Vegetarian meal this morning with my Family for Chinese New Year.

Ice practice tonight felt pretty good. Still having trouble balancing on the left, but everything else seems to be clicking lately, other than the usual fatigue (although I felt it more in my legs than usual tonight... perhaps still recovering from the boxing workout?). I did the beginner and intermediate sessions tonight, at one point Jared told me to get down as low on the corner as I do on the straight and it really helped me. Still trying to think about the hip-thing.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Veggie dumplings, veggie "beef" noodle, veggie singapore style noodles, fried flat pancake in curry sauce, tea, mango crepe, mango juice with bubbles, banana, apple, timbits, deep fried calimari, hot and sour soup, mahimahi fish, veggies and potatoes. Raspberry Smoothie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home