Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Week at a Glance

Overall, I feel like I'm turning things around and I feel good about sticking with my fitness this week, although I didn't get out on skates as much as I wanted to. Probably very crucial given the Ottawa Inline Festival is less than two weeks away.

I could do better with what I've been eating lately, especially when I've been eating out. I've been doing better though, so improvement is good.


TODAY
Taught my kickboxing class this morning. Smaller class, more lowkey. Felt I got a good workout. Couldn't figure out if people were going to the Criterium course tonight to skate, so I took the night off. I'll spin in the morning and going to practice tomorrow will have to be a priority.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Nature's Path Cereal with Soy Milk
Smoothie with banana, pineapple, frozen fruit, soy milk, orange juice and vitamins
Tinned Wild Pacific Salmon on Flax Bread drowned in Mayonaise and pickles
pickle


YESTERDAY
Went into the gym first thing in the morning and went easy on the recumbent bike for half an hour. It felt good to work out the lactic acid and also gave me a chance to relax and read. Yoga class at noon did me a world of good.


MONDAY
Went spinning at Tanya's morning class at Mount Pleasant. Got me out of bed and of course I can't help working harder than anticipated when it comes to any of Tanya's classes. I got the new UnderArmor type Body Combat top from her and it's pretty awesome.


SUNDAY
Skated. Did about two laps fairly moderate pace with Carolyn out on the Hamilton Trail.

SATURDAY
Did 5 on 5 off with Carolyn on the MGT in the morning.

FRIDAY
Taught my kickboxing class and did Yoga

THURSDAY
Went Spinning early in the morning and got some laps in before it started raining.

WEDNESDAY
Taught my kickboxing class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home