Thursday, April 17, 2008

Saw Evil Dead the Musical for the Seventh Time

It just keeps getting better and better!

Yesterday was a two buffet day. One of the drawbacks of seeing friends and family is that so often it revolves around grabbing a meal, and the temptation at a buffet is usually too hard to resist.

A pretty full kickboxing class this morning at Vic Terrace. I could barely get through the workout that I was leading. Cumulative fatigue perhaps? Some new people that seemed to get into it. It probably helped that I was doing all my favourite moves today. My balance has been really off lately.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
apple
Frozen Fruit Smoothie with Vega powder and vitamins
Nature's Path Power Cereal with Choco Krispies cereal in Soy Milk
Sushi, salmon and california rolls
Beef Rice Noodles
Mushrooms, Beef and Garlic tempenyaki
chicken wings
Corn Soup
Pineapple, melon.
Ice Cream
Green Beans and Pork.
Olives

Garlic Naan
Butter Chicken
Tandoori Chicken
Oranges
Mango Lassi
Pakoras
Carrot Pickle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home