Monday, April 14, 2008

It's a cloudy day in my head

Woke up this morning with a really sore left calf from pulling it yesterday at the race.

After teaching my kickboxing class today at noon hour, it seems like it's going to be more of an issue than I originally anticipated. Jump kicks were difficult and not advised for the rest of the week is my self diagnosis. Yoga tomorrow will be essential. I'll have to take it easy at TISC practice as well if I go.

Felt a bit more low key in class today.



WHAT I ATE 2DAY
frozen stawberry, orange juice, soy milk, vega powder and vitamin smoothie.
nature's path zen cereal with choco Krispies in soy milk.
Quizno's Turkey Mesquite with tomato, lettice, onion, mayo and bacon.
chicken noodle soup.
pickles
ice tea
mango tango shrimp and chicken(fried)
rice
Tom Yum Chicken Soup
Green Mango salad
Passion Fruit Smoothie
Reese Peanut Butter chocolate bar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home