Thursday, April 10, 2008

Certified Hero Burger

Yvonne welcomed me back so warmly today when I showed up for her noon hour yoga class. It felt good to return to my routine. 4 weeks without Yoga to help me relax, stretch and do the self diagnostics is quite a long time. My flexibility is way down and I'm still stiff from teaching my Monday class and Tuesday practice, despite taking yesterday off.

Subbed Rosa's kickboxing class tonight at Vic Terrace. Full class, but to be honest I could barely get through the last few tracks. Hopefully I wasn't showing my fatigue. It didn't help that my mike konked out half way through and I had to yell. Ended up losing my voice again. Flying jump knees on the Muy Thai section just about did me in. Felt like a great class overall, and I got complimented by a few people afterwards. Probably talked too much, the class ran a little late but luckily there was no class afterwards.

I got to stretch for a good twenty minutes before the class and that helped.

Let's see how I manage to get through my Monday Parkview kickboxing class after racing on Sunday! Luckily it's only a half marathon and I've already done a full marathon two weeks ago, so I know I can get through it (hoping it won't be wet again).

I didn't realize how much I missed Asian food while I was in Mexico for three weeks. Everytime we go out to eat I want noodles or sushi.

I appear to have lost 5 pounds Post Mexico. Probably would have been more if not for the all you can eat rich food at the resort in Cancun.



WHAT I ATE TODAY
8oz Hero Burger with all the fixin's.
Apple
Ice Tea and Strawberry Snapple.
Fries.
Baskin Robbins strawberry citris smoothie
Healthy 6 grain veggie/mushroom congee.
3 shrimp and chive rice crepes
Chinese Veggies and Mushrooms in garlic sauce
chinese tea.
fresh squeezed orange juice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home