Wednesday, April 09, 2008

august rush

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Nature's Path Power Cereal and Chocolate Frosted Flakes with Marshmellows in Soy Milk.
Smoothie with frozen fruit, banana, vega powder, vitamins, peach yogurt, strawberry soy milk and orange juice.
Pasta with veggies, olives, veggie ground, salsa and pasta sauce.
Apple.
Sugar Snap Peas.


YESTERDAY'S WORKOUT

Noon Hour Yoga. Everything was pretty stiff and sore.
1st Outdoor Inline Practice of the Season @ Christ the King. Missed warmup because I was looking for frame bolts, luckily Aaron had extra ones he lent me (as well as his jacket). Felt pretty good given how out of shape I am. It probably wouldn't have felt so good if I hadn't of done Mexico.


WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY
Nature's Path Zen Cereal and Chocolate Frosted Flakes with Marshmellows in Soy Milk.
Apple.
Banana.
Pasta with veggies, olives, veggie ground, salsa and pasta sauce.
Miso Soup.
Ice Tea.
Shashimi Tuna and Salmon and other fish.
1 fried Shrimp Tempura.
Edamame.


MONDAY'S WORKOUT
Taught my kickboxing class at Parkview noon hour. It was a pretty crowded class full of all the regulars and they were all glad to see me back. Felt energized by it.

3 Comments:

At 5:32 p.m., Blogger Dessert By Candy said...

Ed, you're alive!!

(oops, I meant your blog came back to life)

 
At 2:35 p.m., Blogger Samurai Noir said...

Thanks for the shout out Candy!

The blog is basically a manifestation of what little discipline I do possess, and setting goals and tracking progress is an important part of the process.

I can honestly say that I have not been this out of shape in over a decade. Hopefully I can turn this ship around and at least get back to where I was before falling off the fitness wagon.

 
At 3:12 p.m., Blogger Dessert By Candy said...

You have plenty of training buddies to keep you company. Just give us a holler if you wanna train. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home