Friday, July 20, 2007

Rained Out!

I was kind of looking forward to practice tonight and getting back on the skates. Unfortunately, just as we were getting there, it started dripping and then the sky opened up. It was nice to have dinner at the Sushi place with everyone who did show up and Candy brought a tasty cake for Eric G's birthday.

It looks like I'm getting quite a bit of recovery time this week!

I did Yoga with Yvonne at St Clair during noon hour. Lots of things still tight from the race. Booked a massage for tomorrow and I'm taking my friend Jason as part of his stag. Looks like tomorrow night is going to be a crazy time. Don't know if I'll be able to get up on Saturday morning for the TBN skate out in Hamilton Beach. Hopefully I'll at least be able to get some skating in if I bring my skates to the Toronto Island for Tara's birthday.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Bowl of Nature's Path Rebound and Vector Cereal. PEanut Butter Flax Bagel. Gazpatcho Soup with Hot sauce. Mango Peach Smoothie. Organic Green Salad with Fig dressing and olives. Miso Soup. 16 Piece Sashimi. Green Tea. Birthday Cake with nice cream filling.

WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY
Much the same as what i ate today, except I had a BK Kid's Hamburger combo with fries and Fruitopia. Minus the Sashimi and Miso.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home