Friday, July 13, 2007

The Day Before 24

Feeling a bit queasy. I made the mistake of agreeing to go for wings with a buddy of mine for lunch. Probably should have gone with sushi or pasta instead. Ended up eating wings and fries, greasy fat I don't need before a physical endeavor like the Montreal 24 Hour Race.

I got about six hours sleep last night. We're leaving at 3am tonight or tomorrow morning depending on your POV. As of this afternoon, it is supposed to be raining on Saturday and Sunday. I'll pack rain gear.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
9 Wings. French Fries. Chicken Sandwich. Booster Juice with Wilderness Boost. Banana, blueberries and Lemon Mirangue/strawberry yogurt. Apple. Celery. Spinich, fat free italian dressing, grape tomatoes and pickles. Orange Juice. 3 Eggs, 3 slices of veggie cheese, and 2 tortillas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home