Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lost Weekend

This weekend feels like a Lost Weekend. Very Little Sleep. Not Eating Well. No Skating. No Cross Training.

Between the craziness of Jason's Stag on Friday, Tara's birthday on Saturday, and the George F Walker Play/Police Concert on Sunday, it was a pretty eventful weekend. I couldn't wake myself up on Saturday or Sunday morning to go skating. I missed the TBN Marathon Saturday, and couldn't get up in time to head out to Hamilton Beach with Carolyn Sunday.

Oddly enough, it felt like I had run a marathon by the end of it. I was pretty physically drained. Not that I didn't do some physical activity during the weekend. There was a great deal of dancing, which probably accounts for a great deal of the soreness I'm feeling since those are muscles I haven't worked out in quite some time. I also hiked about half and hour between Centre Island and Hanlan's Point.

Managed to get a massage in as part of Jason's stag activities. The girl at the Tokyo Shiatsu Clinic told me that my shoulder problem might be aggrevated by the fact that I'm sleeping funny on my side and it's not allowing it to heal in that position because it's putting a strain on it. I'm not sure how I can prevent myself from sleeping in that position given the fact that I tend to shift about in my sleep a great deal.

WHAT I ATE FRIDAY
Lick's Homeburger, Booster Juice with Energy Boost, Peanut Butter on Flax Bagel, Full Rack of Hooter's Ribs and fries. Ice Tea, Coke, Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwich, Poutine, Strawberry Frozen drink. Potatoe Salad, pickles.

WHAT I ATE ON SATURDAY
Double Cheese Burgers on whole wheat buns, Sausage on a bun, chocolate tart, pineapple, cheese, dip, chocolate cake. Hot and Sour Soup. Green Mango Salad, Beef and Shrimp in Rice. Dr Pepper. Ginger Ale.

WHAT I ATE ON SUNDAY
Bowl of Nature's Path and Vector Cereal in Soy Milk. Cucumbers and Red and Green Peppers. Squash and Pear Soup. Vegan Dosas, Soba Noodles with tofu steaks, grilled zuccini and tomatoe in peanut sauce. pickles. Dr Pepper. Blueberry, Strawberry Mango juice with ginseng.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home