Monday, September 04, 2006

WASHOUT!

The long weekend turned out to be a bit of a dissappointment in that the rain prevented me from doing the Ottawa Inline Festival, which was the most enjoyable race for me last year where I achieved a new personal best for a marathon at 1:23.53.


SATURDAY
Yet another rest day. My body was tired from moving anyways.

WHAT I ATE ON SATURDAY
Salmon sashimi, salmon skin maki, salmon maki, Fried chicken, teriyaki and tempenyaki chicken, beef dumplings, miso soup, tempenyaki vegetables, chicken udon fried noodles, rolo and peanut butter cup ice cream on a chocolate waffle cone, 1/2 bowl of ginger carrot soup and cornbread, fruit smoothie, 1/2 bowl of soba noodles with peanut sauce, tofu steaks, tomato and zuccini, steamed greens.


SUNDAY
Jen and I woke up early and walked over to the Mount Pleasant Goodlife from the new condo. I did some of Jen's weight program with free weights, chest machine, and abs. 75 minutes Spinning Class taught by Steve. Body Flow with Sandra after that.

I weighed myself and was down to 154 lbs according to the scale at Mount Pleasant.

Also did some moving, which meant carrying stuff up and down stairs as an additional workout.

WHAT I ATE ON SUNDAY
Whole Wheat and Honey Bagel with light cream cheese, banana, 1/2 bowl of soba noodles with peanut sauce, tofu steaks, tomato and zuccini, strawberry yogurt with blueberries and strawberries, Mango Lemonade, Lick's Veggie Burger, Sponge Cake, organic and baby spinich salad with smoked tofu, strawberries and fig dressing, Gazpatcho Soup with black bean. General Tao's Chicken, Hot and Sour Soup, Chinese Mushrooms and greens, Beef in black bean sauce, Singapore noodles, bowl of white rice.


MONDAY
No real physical activity other than a bit more moving and skating down to the bus station to say goodbye to Louise.

WHAT I ATE TODAY (MONDAY)
Smoked Meat and Swiss Cheese Omelette, whole wheat toast, 2 pancakes, fresh orange juice, chocolate/strawberry shake. Booster Juice with Warrior Booster, bbq pork bao, rice crepes, Gazpatcho soup with hot sauce, fruit drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home