Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Moving is good Excercise

Weighed myself at St Clair today and I'm still at around 154 lbs. It would appear that the continuous moving is better excercise than I thought it was! There are many stairs involved.

I did Body Pump at St Clair during noon hour. Justin was teaching. He's got a good attitude. Since it was a taper week last week, some stuff was much tougher again. Most notably the biceps, although I could feel it in the chest and the clean and press as well. All weights back to normal, including lunges at 17kg. We did the shoulder track with the bar, it was interesting to be working them at a different angle, not sure if the added weight of the bar made it tougher. Struggled with pushups, both regular and triceps.

Looking forward to getting back on the track tomorrow for an unofficial Camalean skate.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Black Bean Gazpatcho Soup, yogurt with blueberries and strawberries, apple, banana, 2 flax bread veggie cheese and veggie pepperoni sandwhiches, chicken and beef Fajitas, 2 virgin Margueritas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home