Friday, September 08, 2006

Back into the Habit

I really need to start reassessing my regimen now as we approach the end of the season with two major events left.

THURSDAY
I did Body Pump with Kimmie late afternoon at St Clair. Missed the warmup and squats. All weights the same except I went back down to 9kg for lunges. Used the bar for shoulders. After that I did a spinning class taught by Linda. I felt a bit sluggish for the Pump, but energized after the Spinning. It's amazing how switching up your routine a bit can shift things.

WHAT I ATE ON THUSDAY
Organic Greens and Spinish Salad with fig dressing and smoked tofu, Black Bean Gazpatcho Soup, part of a dry orange, Lick's Nature Burger with all the fixin's, Lentil Soup from Fresh, Hot Fudge Sundea from Lick's.


TODAY (FRIDAY)
Tanya's noon hour Body Combat Class at St Clair. Felt really good, went back to an old release.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Peach, flax Bagel with light Cream Cheese, Booster Juice, Gazpatcho with hot sauce, orange beef, spicy thai noodles, rice, mango chicken, green mango salad, curry chicken, ice cream and cake, dr pepper, green drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home