Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tired and Wet

I just realized that it's been a while since I've had a full rest day. I was really tired and had a hard time in Yoga class today, despite the fact that it's mostly easy poses and gentle stretching.

TISC Practice was called off due to rain and I decided I'd try and spin out the lactic acid. Unfortunately the same benefits that kicking tunes and group energy have for getting you motivated to work harder still apply when your intentions are to take it easy. It's not easy to take a break and just cruise when the instructor is yelling at you to work harder and sweat more.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Nature's Path cereal in Soy Milk. Strawberries and Yogurt. Salmon Sandwich with light Miracle Whip and pickles on flax bread. Gazpatcho Soup with hot sauce and olives. Nectarine. Frozen Fruit Smoothie with banana, greens, vitamin d, eccincea, soy milk, orange juice and peach yogurt. Mixed Green and Veggie "beef" stif fry. strawberries.

2 Comments:

At 6:30 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

I found on google that you bought a superbaby doll a while back on Ebay. I am wondering how much you paid for it if you don't mind me asking. Thanks!

 
At 2:23 p.m., Blogger Samurai Noir said...

Sorry, are you "My" Jen, or are you another Jen?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home