Monday, August 20, 2007

One Week

Time to get some discipline and set some goals as to how to best make use of this week in terms of training and just getting stuff done that I need to get done around the house and for work.

After indulging myself all weekend, I'll have to start eating smarter. I went grocery shopping today and picked up some good healthy food. Now I just have to make sure that I don't eat out so much! My buddy Jason's wedding party is on the 25th, so that can be the one day I indulge (there is going to be an ice cream truck!!!).

Some of they guys went out to skate this afternoon, but I couldn't go because of my kickboxing class. Hopefully they beat the rain!

Kickboxing class this afternoon was good. We had a few more people show up and that energized me. I tried my best to stick to some of the low impact options in order to accomodate them.

I'm supposed to go climbing tonight with some friends, we'll see if I have it in me. I should take a nap first.

I just started using this new Citris Splash Crest Toothpaste. It's like brushing my teeth with Tang drink crystals.

WHAT I ATE TODAY.
Peanut butter and banana sandwich on flax. Peach. fresh Salmon and dill. Gazpatcho soup with hot sauce and olives. Pickle. Whole Wheat Pasta with veggies. Orange Juice. Low Fat ice Cream Sandwich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home