Monday, August 13, 2007

I feel pretty good!

I actually feel suprisingly good today given the 106km skate yesterday! A bit tired, but none of the muscle soreness I normally feel after most Ultra Distance. It was a bit tougher teaching my Kickboxing class at noon from an endurance standpoint, but I could perform all my moves with no difficulty.

Again, I should not have had such a big meal tonight for dinner before bedtime.

I should consume a majority of my calories in the morning and afternoon.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Strawberries and Yogurt. Vector and Nature's Path Rebound Cereal in Soy Milk. Gazpatcho Soup with hot sauce and pickles. Whole Wheat Pasta with zuccini, onion, mushroom, spinich, veggie soy "ground beef", in pasta sauce and salsa. hot veggie pickles. Frozen Berry, Soy Milk, Greens Eccinicea, vitimin D, banana smoothie. Fish and Flax Oil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home