Tuesday, July 31, 2007

WHAT HAPPENED IN VEGAS, STAYS IN VEGAS (SO I'M TOLD) ;P

Vegas was LEGENDARY.

Despite the food and other things bad for the athletic side of me, it wasn't a completely sedentary weekend luckily. My legs got a workout from all the walking around and dancing.

WHAT I CAN REMEBER EATING DURING FOUR DAYS IN VEGAS
Steaks the size of my head. Omelettes the size of my head. Large sized soft drinks the size of my head. A hamburger with pastrami and cheese the size of my head. A chocolate Sundae the size of my head. Wendy's BACONATORS. Big Mac. Filet O Fish. Kobi Beef. NY Striploin. Filet Mignon. Smoothies. Deep fried Soft-shell crab. Chili. Chicken noodle soup. fresh squeezed orange juice. Ice tea. Lemonade. Breads slathered in butter. Really tasty high end Sushi. Some vegetables and fruits. French Fries. Bacon, egg and cheese sandwich. Enough Red Bulls to kill an elephant. Toxic substances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home