Friday, February 09, 2007

Take me down to Yoga City

It occurs to me that having a car right now is making me lazier, even more than having a transit pass.

Given a choice between braving the cold, more and more often these days I am finding myself wanting to drive places. Thursday, I drove to Mount Pleasant to teach my class, even though it's only a ten minute walk.

I was going to do spinning, but ended up being lazy and missed it, although I did do Yvonne's Yoga Class.

I really love Yvonne's Yoga class... it's more of a stretch class really. As I become increasingly inflexible I find I should be doing this class more than once a week. It's typically filled with older ladies, which is why I often refer to it as my "Old Lady Yoga Class". Yvonne herself is 65 and I think she's fantastic. I've described this class as an Oasis in the middle of a busy and hectic schedule.

I really gives me a chance to try and relax, destress and clear my head as best I can. On the other hand, I found tonight it was a great chance to really think about things and try and figure out what I want to do and some Goals in that kind peaceful setting. It really kind of puts things into perspective for me.

WHAT I ATE TODAY (FRIDAY)
Wings, French Fries, Ribs, Key Lime Cheesecake, Ice Tea, banana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home