Saturday, November 18, 2006

Cycling through the imagination

I managed to get myself out of bed and out to Mount Pleasant for Pump, but it looks like the class was cancelled for Step Instructor Training! I did some stretching which I needed and warmed up for a few minutes on the Elyptical Runner. I noticed there was a pretty big line-up forming for Duff's spinning class, so I hopped into line to make sure I could get a bike.

I am really enjoying Duff's spinning class. His enthusiasm for cycling is infectious and I really like his visualisations. Today he took us on an imaginary ride between Vancouver and Whistler, based on a real event... I think it was called Sea to Summit.

I need to eat something to start my day. I had a banana, but it really wasn't enough. To stay healthy and workout efficiently, I need some good fule to start with.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Banana, Flax Bagel with light garden cream cheese, low fat Chicken Noodle Soup, carrots, pickles, Booster Juice, various appetizer bundles, pasta, green salad, Ceasar salad, Chicken Parmiagiana, Chocolate cake, coke, cranberry juice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home