Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Rainy and Cold

I'm glad I got out skating today, it's pretty miserable outside.

Don't feel like I've accomplished much today.

Stayed up to late, couldn't wake up to get to Yoga and Pump this morning. Jen is feeling under the weather and doesn't want to run with the Running Room.

We did Jacob's Body Pump Class at Mount Pleasant this evening followed by Lee's spinning class. I missed the warmup and kept the weights easy for Squats and Lunges, trying to give my legs more recovery. The bars here have added weight to them, kept my weights 1-1/2 kg lighter for biceps and chest. Worked harder in spinning than I was going to.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Flax Bagel with light cream cheese, Brisk Ice Tea, hot and sour soup with chicken and shrimp, green mango salade, curry pad thai, chinese greens in shitake mushroom sauce, mango milk shake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home