Friday, August 10, 2007

DISNEY HALF MARATHON 2005

The very first running Marathon I did without Jen. She was doing the Full Marathon, and at that point I had not yet done one of those and opted for the half instead of waiting on the sidelines to cheer her on. What a fun race this was. I generally don't like running, but this event is so entertaining and everyone seems to be in such great spirits, despite the crowded conditions of the Course.

My friend Scott from the Marathon Dynamics Inline Group who also ran the half (while his wife was doing the full) dropped me an email commenting that I probably would have come in at a better time if I didn't stop so often to get my picture taken with all the Disney characters. I figured what's the point in doing this race if you don't keep stopping to have your picture taken with the Disney characters?

Little did I know at the time I would be returning to this event the following year for the Goofy Challenge!








Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home