Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sorting and Packing

I did half of Yvonne's Yoga Class this morning, it felt good to get some more stretching and deep breathing in. My body still is in recovery mode it would seem. Stiff neck and shoulders.

I went down to the track and did a few laps as it was getting dark. Back was strained pretty early from even the warmup pace. The boy from China, Frank was there at the track after it got dark. I asked him why he was there so late, and he had to do his homework first. I skated some warmdown laps with him.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Granola Cereal with Soy Milk, Tomato Pasta Bean Sausage Soup, apple, banana, Whole Wheat Pasta with sauce and salsa, Booster Juice High Impact Acia, Sour Fruit Berry Gummies, banana, four slices of Pizza. Tomato Pasta Bean Sausage Soup, Mango Jugo Juice with Power shot, four little chocolate bars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home