Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Heavy Lifting

Did some more moving today, the TV stand was really heavy. I will count that as a workout.

I did half a Pump Class at McCaul in the evening, and then Sharon's Yoga Class. The clean and press was 10kg as a warmup and I went down to 7kg for the biceps and lunges. Still feeing pretty tired from the weekend. Stretching felt good.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Woodland Berries Granola Cereal with Soy Milk, Strawberry Yogurt, Gazpatcho, salmon in dill sauce, chocolate peanut butter cup, green goodness juice. Gatorade, Lentil Soup, Cornbread (vegan), Soba Noodles with tofu steaks, grilled zuccini and tomatoes in spicy peanut sauce.

2 Comments:

At 4:11 p.m., Blogger Druida del Sur said...

Je ne sais pas comment je suis arrivé mais bon, salut

 
At 5:10 p.m., Blogger Samurai Noir said...

I don't know how you arrived either, but Hello right back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home