Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Washed Out!

There was a different woman teaching Frances' yoga class at Mount Pleasant today. I was really looking forward to the massage at the end of class during relaxation, but I can live with just stretching. It's always good to mix things up a little from your routine, and this woman had a different style of yoga practice and teaching than what I'm used to, so I got to stretch things out in a different manner.

It was touch and go all day with the weather as I wondered if I should go to TISC practice or not. I began waffling after Travis called and mentioned to me that he was skipping out because of the weather, but finally opted to head out with Carolyn. Murphy's Law however, no sooner are we on the Gardiner when it start to rain. A quick call to Candy confirms that it's just starting to come down out there and they are cancelling practice. Part of me is glad since I agreed to sub another Body Combat class at Mount pleasant noon hour in addition to the regular morning class I was teaching at Victoria Terrace. We'll see if I have the energy to do weights tomorrow.

WHAT I ATE TODAY
Nature's Path Zen and Vector Cereal in Omega 3 soy milk. Frozen Berries, greens, soy milk, orange juice, eccenecia, vitimin D, yogurt smoothie. Whole Wheat pasta with veggies. Pickle. Green Goodness. Orange Juice. whole wheat pita. Two Lick's Gobbler's with all the fixin's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home